Saturday, November 5, 2011

Become a Better Writer - One Scheduled Free-Writing Session at a Time

I've finally decided to open up another blog.  Not one that really matters too much to anyone else but myself.

Still reading?  :)

A few days back, I did a "time inventory" on how I spend my "free time" at night.  I culled a lot of the crap stuff (like Empire Avenue, too much YouTube, and way too much stats checking for everything else).

So what?  What does this have to do with free-writing sessions?  Good questions!

I now have a lean and mean schedule go-by posted right smack in front of my face!  I have 2 main posts days (Sunday and Wednesday) for articles over on my main site: http://richardstep.com/.  But since I want to keep my writing mind fresh - I've scheduled free-writing sessions for the other days of the week.

I am going to use this blog as an archive of these creations.

I'll be testing out writing-craft tools, methods, ideas, or just plain messing around.

I realize I am talking to myself... but dog-gone-it... I'm okay with that.  I'm special.  People like me.  People like me, like me.  I like me.  Me.

What?  I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment